Fine Art Print
We have all handed over that little cup of urine for routine urinalysis. Who knew it's chemistry could be so beautiful!? Upon dipping the slender reagent test trip lined with itty bitty squares, a rainbow of colors begin to form. Each tiny square is a test whose results are determined by correlating the colors to a given color chart. In this piece, each horizontal row represents a urine chemistry test.
• Leukocyte Esterase - indicates presence of neutrophils and potential UTI.
• Nitrite - indicates presence of certain bacteria which cause UTI.
• Urobilinogen - useful in diagnosis liver function disorders.
• Protein - useful in detection of renal disease.
• pH - useful in detecting metabolic and renal issues.
• Occult Blood - detects blood, myoglobin, and free hemoglobin
• Specific Gravity - a meausure of solutes, useful for kidney function.
• Ketone - important in detecting diabetic ketoacidosis.
• Bilirubin - useful in detection of jaundice.
• Glucose - detects glucose in the urine
Fine art giclee prints are created using museum quality, archival materials. With a professional Canon imagePROGRAF photography printer, vibrant pigment inks are deposited onto lush Somerset Velvet, 100% cotton rag paper. The lightly textured heavy weight paper gives the look and feel of an original watercolor painting, and with the archival longevity of up to 200 years!